Our Students, Our Talents, Our Future Forum Index Our Students, Our Talents, Our Future
Just About Maths English Science Ambitious New Goals

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mental Flexibility Workshop - Helping you achieve your goals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Students, Our Talents, Our Future Forum Index -> My Future my goals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yoongkheong

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Mental Flexibility Workshop - Helping you achieve your goals Reply with quote

Mental flexibility can be defined as a way of thinking an attitude. Its a way of approaching situations that allows you to adapt your behaviour so you can achieve the best outcomes.

This workshop is suitable for working professionals or students who want to find out how you can achieve more than what you are doing now.

About the Speaker:
Andrew Kuan, FCMA, FCIM, FCPA, ACS, CL

Andrew is the former Group Chief Financial Officer of JTC. He has also served as a member of the editorial board of advisers of CFO-Asia at The Economist Group as well as a resource panel member of the Government Parliamentary Committee for Finance and Trade & Industry for the term of 1997/1998

Date: 13/3/10 (Saturday)
Time: 2.30pm - 5pm
Venue: Kg Chai Chee Community Centre (near Bedok bus interchange)
Ticketing: $10 (includes workshop materials)

This English workshop is organised by Kg Chai Chee Toastmasters Club, Singapore's first and only bilingual Toastmasters Club

Limited to 20 participants. Call YK @ 97545337 to secure your seats NOW!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Our Students, Our Talents, Our Future Forum Index -> My Future my goals All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: